Information we collect about you?
When you provide us with information through your use of this website (for example, when you register) then we will receive personal information about you. The types of information we collect, and the primary purposes for which it is collected are:
- your title, forename, middle name or initial, surname, date of birth,
- current address,
- home telephone number, mobile telephone number, email address. The primary reason we collect personal information about you is to provide you with information
- your interest in Ted Lewis, his life, art and times
How do we use or share your information?
You will be in control of who you share your personal details with. We m ay share your details with members of the management committee of Ted Lewis Group or trustees of Ted Lewis Trust but those members or trustees shall be bound by the conditions of this policy We will not share your personal details with anyone apart unless you tell us to.
If your details have come to this website from a third party or another website we will notify you and ask if we may retain the information provided.
We may check your details with the records we hold and share with fraud prevention agencies. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, we will record this and details will be passed to the other fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information. We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering. Please contact us at Ted Lewis Group, if you want to receive details of and referrals made. We and other organisations may access and use from their countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.
We may use your personal data and information collected as a result of your use of this website, to improve the use of the. The data will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act and other applicable legislation.
We may use aggregated data from this website, in order to understand and to share with third parties, information about the volume of people using this service; to demonstrate our coverage of the UK population against the levels of assurance attained; and to provide information relating to our demographic data classifications. This aggregated data will be anonymised. It will not contain personal information about you and will not enable you to be identified, or located.
If you have any customer service issues relating to your account with our identity service, these will be handled by our customer services partner member for the time being. To enable them to look into any queries you may have they may need access to the details that are stored in your account.
Where we store and protect your personal data and how long we store it for?
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored on the Cloud or any other secure storage service. We will hold your personal information connected with this website until you wish us to resolve it. We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data. We restrict access to your personal data to those employees, and third parties, who need to know that information to provide products or services to you, or for who you have agreed can have access to your personal data. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data.
We protect your personal data over the Internet by using secure web server technologies, which allow web browser programs to interact with our web server via an encrypted session.
You have the right to request a copy of the personal Data we hold on you and can request a copy of it by accessing Contact Us
• To hold information linking a user’s computer to the process that they are undertaking on the site. This cookie is deleted when the user closes his or her browser. This cookie is necessary for the site to function correctly.
• To hold information about user site preferences. This enables a user to remain logged into the Web site until their browser is closed and allows for site preferences to be maintained between different browser sessions. This cookie is also necessary for the site to function correctly.
• To collect information about how you interact with the site. This information is used only to make the site more user friendly, convenient and productive to use.
In none of the above cases is any personally identifiable data stored within the cookie.